Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Camera Less Image

Hey guys,

So this project was also done earlier on in the semester, It was our Camera less Images. We took a bunch of different unique, some apparent, items and laid them on the photo glass itself without film and took pictures of the items creating different beautiful, abstract photos. Then we chose our favorite ones and worked with them on Photoshop to create an even more detailed photo. My photo collection for this project is called Space Jam. I put a group of things out and just played around with them until I felt like I was satisfied with what I made and then I added color to them using Photoshop. Here are some of my favorite...









Pretty cool huh? Let me know if you can guess the objects I used to make these camera less images. Should be fun trying to figure it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment