Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A bit about me....

Hey everyone, 

So here’s a little about me. My name is Brittany Davidson…well just call me Bre, that’s what I’m best known as, I’m 25 years young and I intend to stay as youthful as possible. I’m an Art major and CT minor at York Community College. I am a walking advocate for Sickle Cell Anemia…if you aren’t sure what that is, as most people aren’t, you can google it or stay tuned for little post here and there about it on my Blog. Basically, this page would be a miniature portfolio of all the photographs ive cooked up this year and a snippet of what goes on in my head from time to time. Which can be a bit all over sometimes…so hang on! Honestly, you won’t survive a day in my shoes if you can’t survive an hour in my head.

My motto is to be as creative and free as possible,  just live life to the best of your ability….Life is too SHORT to be tucked away in a box collecting dust. Enjoy life to the fullest!


No comments:

Post a Comment